Thursday, April 15, 2010

4-15-10 The Old Chapel Garden and a Surprise Guest

I could kick myself yesterday. I got up to the church and noticed that I had forgotten my clippers. One of my main objectives was to trim down the rest of the border plants. Oh well, I had limited time to garden anyways (the first Caps game of the playoffs was on at 7) so it was just as well that I had to weed instead of trimming. Below are the before and after pictures from my weeding in the rest of the old chapel garden.




I also found this little guy behind one of the azalea bushes. I had found another one down near the decorative grasses when I was raking leaves last week but I didn't have my camera. So I was pretty excited to find one again. He is a Giant Leopard Moth caterpillar.


No comments:

Post a Comment