Friday, August 6, 2010

Poison Ivy

So as you may have guessed from the title of this post, I got poison ivy while gardening this week. It's mostly on my forearms and there's a little bit on the right side of my face. I have no idea where I came in contact with the poison ivy. I can only guess that it was on the hill behind the main (memorial) garden where there is a lot of brush and other weeds. I always forget to wear long sleeves when I'm clearing brush. I will just have to be more careful I guess. Anyway, I am going to the doctor today to get it checked out. My neighbor said that when you get it on your face, you should see a doctor just in case it gets worse or gets into your eyes or throat. I have a spot on my eyelid which is close enough to my eye for me to be concerned. I'll let you all know how it goes. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment